1. We were on our way to another restaurant at the harbor when we walked by this fine dining Italian restaurant with views of the marina. While we were looking over the menu, the owner came out, greeted us, and welcomed us inside. We noticed that they have some good happy hour deals and plenty of fine food to please our palates, so we stepped inside.
Be sure to request seating in the bar area if you will be ordering from the happy hour menu. We failed to mention this before we were seated. Fortunately, our server allowed us to stay in the restaurant area next to the window with a view of the fountain on the patio and the boats docked at the marina beyond that.
We both ordered a 3-course meal for $18 each. This happy hour fixe prix menu is only offered between 3-6pm. You have a choice of soup or salad for the appetizer, about five different choices for an entrée, and a choice of gelato or mousse for dessert. The service, atmosphere, food presentation and quality, restaurant decor and cleanliness were all top notch.
This appears to be a more formal venue, so expect to pay more for the high quality of service and food you will receive. I was pleased with my visit, and I would definitely consider returning to celebrate a special occasion. 10.14.13
2. Service was great. Happy hr prices at the bar - $18 for a three course meal that was prepared and served as it should be. Time between courses gave time to savor each serving. The mousse was sooo creamy Perfect !! Definitely a nice place 10.13.13
3. We tried the new Giuseppe's last night! Overlooking the harbor on Bellweather, the new location lacks some of the character of the original downtown restaurant, but boasts simple elegant decor in a classic yacht harbor setting (not to mention, ample parking). But Giuseppe's is all about great food and outstanding service.
The three of us slipped in just before 6 pm and while two of us ordered off the regular dinner menu, our friend Dan enjoyed a fabulous three course ravioli meal on the early bird special for only $16.95!
We split a Caesar salad that was crisp, and featured a tasty, albeit, fairly ordinary dressing (Full disclosure: I don't really consider it a Caesar Salad unless it includes anchovies and the dressing is prepared fresh at the table, and toss the salad in your presence with premium anchovies).
We shared our entrees: a fabulous grilled prawns dish (one of the evening's specials) and an equally wonderful clam and pasta dish highlighted by a classic butter, garlic, wine and herb saute. We'll definitely be back! 09.24.11
4. Fantastic food and probably one of the best, most attentive wait staff ever. Mallory was our waitress - she was new, but so personable and helpful. The hostess Ashley, was a different story .. Rude, seemed very obnoxious when dealing with the other staff and all in plain sight of patrons. The food was amazing, especially the prawns. 09.28.13
5. What a place!
The food is always wonderful - if you don't know what to have you can't go wrong with the Salmon!
The wine list is large and they will help you find the perfect glass or bottle to match your meal.
The service is wonderful - from Giuseppe coming to your table to make sure everything is great to the outstanding servers - ask for Mike if you read this before you are seated!
The views are beautiful
We had our wedding at Giuseppe's and couldn't have imagined a more perfect staff and better food for a memorable event.Don't know where to go for dinner - don't hesitate to stop here 04.23.12
6. Giuseppe's is probably one of thee best Italian restaurants I have been to in awhile. It all starts with Giuseppe himself being actively involved in the entire restaurant function. He is an authentic Italian old school guy; charming, vivacious and makes you feel like part of the family. The ambiance of the place is great, and when you walk in, you see happy people at the tables. The staff is top notch, and I'm sure that this is due to Giuseppe's influence. As far as the food is concerned; an appearance of pure beauty on your plate, and an amazing diversity of flavors in every dish. My significant other had the Ravioli, and I had a steak, (name escapes me) which were to die for. I also ordered an Italian Margarita, as well as a delicious Martini which was recommended to me by the waitress (I love recommendations, shows passion). The entire experience was memorable! I can't wait to return again to this place. 06.30.13
7. I've eaten at this restaurant 4 times now. Every time we've had amazing food. This place is always packed with locals. The owner can always be seen walking around checking in on the staff and the tables. I've come here with a group of friends and on date nights. Very romantic!
Their bread is a must and addicting! It's Bread Farm Bread which is the best in the world if you live in Whatcom/Skagit County. The Lobster and Shrimp Soup is yummy. My favorite dish here so far is the Spaghettini con Cappesante (Scallops w/ Spaghetti Noodles). Amazing! Other great dishes are: Linguine con Gamberonie Pesto (Shrimp w/ Pesto Sauce & Noodles), Pollo all Parmigiana (so good! very authentic) and Arosto di Maiale (pork shank-ask for sauce on the side, meat just fell off of the bone!). The tiramisu was very good too. This restaurant is high priced but I think worth it. 10.12.12
8. Love this restaurant! The owner is always strolling about enquiring after your experience...I just think this adds a speical feel to the meal. Food is delicious every time. Tiramisu is fantastic!! 09.10.13
9. What a treat to stop in at Giuseppe's. It was a beautiful sunny spring evening, we had the halibut risotto special. It was to die for!! Halibut on a bed of cheesy risotto with thin sliced asparagus and a very tasty sauce! Mr. Giuseppe was there to greet each diner and always makes you feel so special. Love this place! 04.13.12